f you wish to forward all incoming emails to another account, here is how you can do it:
- Login to the webmail interface.
- At the top of the page, click on Settings.
- Click on Filters.
- Under here you will need to create the ruleset under Open-Xchange.
- Simply click the (+) sign under Filters.
- Once you click the sign Ensure to write the following:
Filter name: Forward
For Incoming mail: Select all messages
Execute the following actions:
Send message copy to and ensure to type in the required address.
*Note: You can add multiple forwarding email accounts by simply clicking the (+) sign beside the execute the following actions and follow the steps provided above.
**Note: You can not add multiple email accounts within the same rule as it gives an error.
Error Message: Filtering rule contains an error.
- Once done click on Save.
Once done a filter rule is created as Forward, which will forward your emails to the recipient account.