If you registered your domain with HostMight , follow these steps to register the custom name servers , If you registered the domain elsewhere these steps will not apply to you.
- Log in to our Billing and Support system at secure.hostmight.com
- Click on “Domains” in the top navigation bar.
- Click on “My Domains” in the drop-down menu that appears.
- Choose “Manage Domain” on the line with the domain you wish to configure.
- Choose “Private Nameservers” near the top right of the domain information page.
Under “Register a NameServer Name” you will enter the nameserver prefix you wish to use in the “Nameserver” box, such as “ns1”. You will then want to enter the appropriate IP address you wish to use for the nameserver. This information is contained within your new account information email we sent to you after you signed up for your hosting plan. If you need this message re-sent simply get with our billing department and we can have it sent to you.
Using the same method , you can Modify a Nameserver IP or you can Delete a Nameserver .