- Login to your client area at https://secure.hostmight.com
- Once you logged in, click on Domains -> My Domains
- After that, click on “Manage Domain” button against your domain name for which you want to change whois information.
- Then click on “Contact Information” from the domain menu.
Registrant Authorization not required – Appoint Registrar as Designated Agent:
- Registrar acts as Designated Agent and authorizes the change request. Under this option, the registrant cannot opt out of the 60-day lock.
- If both the Prior Registrant and New Registrant authorized the registrar to serve as DA, the change request will apply immediately. If only one has authorized the registrar to serve as DA, the change will only occur after the Prior Registrant or New Registrant, whichever is required, consents to the requested change.